How does Minor source their materials?
- Minor label materials are sourced in Southern California and fair trade suppliers across the U.S. and Japan.
What is deadstock?
- Deadstock fabric refers to unused textile materials that were produced but never sold and have been stored in a warehouse or storage facility. These fabrics can include a variety of materials and are often used in sustainable fashion practices to reduce waste.
Are the clothes washed before they are sold?
- Yes! Everything is meticulously cleaned for any scuffs, marks, or any pre-wear. If we cannot get a stain out but still feel like the item is worth selling, it will be detailed in the description of the item so there are no surprises.
When will my items ship after I buy them?
- Items will be shipped 2-3 business days after the order is processed. If your items are purchased over the weekend, they will ship the following Monday.
Where do you get your vintage/ recycled items from?
- Anywhere and everywhere! From individual sales to thrift shops and sometimes even yard sales, we don’t discriminate as long as the piece is true vintage, a great brand, and in good condition or only needs a simple fix. We are always on the lookout for unique and quality finds.